The Earthling Paean The Earthling Paean

Great job.
In the first 2 minutes I really felt like being in a wonderful and yet mysterious world.
The orchestration is on point and contributes to this great listening experience.
Glad I came across this track. Keep up the good work :)

SoundChris responds:

Thank you very much for your kindness TheJ0kr :)

TR4NC3BOY - Rock Star TR4NC3BOY - Rock Star

The drums and all the variations really keep this song alive. I like it.
At some points I was not sure if this is the same song or a mix to another song but in the end it all came together.
Keep you the good work :)

TR4NC3BOY responds:

Thx that was nice of you :)

Spider Dance (Zent!x remake) Spider Dance (Zent!x remake)

Smash the buttons!!! Great track. This really reminds me of video games and fits well to your "undertale" tag :)
Especially the variation of melodies and instruments melts the piece into a unique experience.
There is nothing bad I can say about this. Keep up the good work :)

Cupcake [OMFG style] Cupcake [OMFG style]

Wow. Is it you OMFG? :)
I can clearly hear the influence of his style on this track and I like it.
The drums and the vocals just fit each other perfectly
Somehow I didn't like the downer effect (e.g. 2:47) but it's just a minor detail.
Keep up this idea. Glad I came across this track.

Mirage Mirage

Great track! I've enjoyed it!

Very unique and interesting concepts.
I especially liked the guitar riff-ish riser starting at 00:53 and leading to the filler right before the drop kicks in. Great use of voicing and instrumentation.

There is not much I can complain about. The drop is certainly not a big and fat spinning records drop but it still conveys power and action. I can imagine this being played in a video game :)

There is one high and weird metallic sound which is played when the kick drum plays. It sound a bit like an anvil or a bowl, maybe it's an artifact from the kick drum, I don't know. It's just there. It's not annoying but noticable once your hear it.

Keep up your great work. Can't wait to hear more

Drewpy responds:

Thanks for the response!!

That anvil sound was a ride cymbal. I don't think I handled it very well.